Our cookbook sales go to help support our pro-life work and to cover our seminarians‘ costs. The cookbook is beautiful heirloom quality, with 498 scrumptious family recipes from our priests, seminarians, friends and family in Russia, and all over the world. For only $25 (includes shipping!), this is a unique and perfect gift for any person or occasion.
- 7.5” x 9.5” x 2.25” wipe-able, padded hardbound cover
- Recipes separated by 8 international areas and sub-divided by meal courses
- Room to add your own recipe pages
- 16 colorful pages of Helpful Hints and Cooking Tips
Here’s a sampling of the wide variety of recipes!
- Vladivostok Sausage Soup (Russia)
- Rye Bread (Russia)
- Knights of Columbus Award Winning Chili (USA)
- Homemade peanut butter (USA)
- Italian Fagioli Minestrone Soup (Italy)
- Pancit Sotanghon (Philippines)
- Sticky Banana Cake with Toffee Sauce (Cambodia)
- St. Christopher Soup (France)
- Lamb with Honey and Rosemary (Wales)
- Pierogi – Polish Dumplings (Poland)
- Shepherd’s Pie (Scotland)
- Curried Shrimp Couscous (Morocco)
- Barriguitas de Vieja – Pumpkin Pastry (Puerto Rico)
Receive a free copy of The Joy of Christmas in Russia CD with each copy of our cookbook as our thank you for supporting our seminarians and pro-life work. Classic Christmas songs performed by our choir and orchestra and recorded in the Most Holy Mother of God Cathedral in Vladivostok, Russia.